I love my self,the way i am,there's nothing i need to change.Ive always been the perfect me.There's nothing to rearrange,i'm beautiful and capable of being the best me i can.
I love the word the way it is,as i can clearly see that all the things i judge are done,by people just like me.So tell the birth of peace on earth that only love can bring.I'll help it grow by loving me with in .Even though the others say that they don't like me,and judge me even they don't know who really i am.
Some people like me the way i am and the way i treat them but some are not.Sometimes when i do something wrong the people around me,they look in the bad things that i'm do,they don't look the things that or the good do that i do,only my friends and family know what is true.
But i love my self the way i am and still i want to grow.The change outside can only come when deep inside i know im beautiful and capable of being the best of me and the best that i can do.
And i always LOVE MYSELF JUST THE WAY I DO AND JUST THE WAY I AM.