I have two nephew,the older named Brixx and the other one or the younger named Journ.Brixx is 5 yrs.old a pre.school student.He is my brother son,at her age he is tall to an ordinary 5 yr.old little boy.I hate Brixx because he is fighting me,but even he is fighting me sometimes i love him,because he is my first nephew.I told my self that if someday if i got a work i will help him to finish his study and me my self and i will give what he wants,but in one condition if he study will . .hehe  But there's one thing that i don't like him,it is her behavior,because he is so bad but sometimes he is so sweet to me,he make me laugh when i am sad,and i love it so much like it.
        Journ is 1 yr.old little boy,he is so cute,charming,chubby fatty boy,he is the son of my older sister.I really like journ because every time that i am sad or mad to Brixx,he is there for me.I make her a doll of mine,i make him cry,in that way i make happy.But my sister very anger in me,he said"what kind of tita you are?you always do is to cry your nephew,do you think it is go?".Even i am like that it is my way to express my love to her son.I want to be her guardian,to be a good model to her /them even sometimes i'm not good to them.I know someday they will understand me.
        One thing that i like them must,when my parents,there grandparents have a smile in there lips because of the happiness that they'll give to them.I love my nephew,my brothers, sisters and my parents.I want to give the best that i can give or do to them to make them happy.