I've been working so long,seems like pay has been my only friend,my fragile heart's been done so wrong,i wondered if i'll do ever heal again.Just like all the season's never stay the same,all around me i can feel a change.I will break these chains that bend me,happiness will find me,Leave the past behind me,today my life begins.A whole new world is waiting it's mine for the taken,i know i can make it,today my life begins.Yesterday has come and gone and i've learn not to leave it where it is and i see that i was wrong for ever doubting i could win.Just like all the seasons never stay the same all around me i can feel a change,i will break these chains that bind me,happiness will find me leave the past behind me,today my life begins.Life is to short to have regrets so i am learning now to leave it in the past and try to forget only have one life to live,so you better make the best of it
          It is the song that i like must,because its stands me,and i can relate it,it is also relating in my life now,it reminds me that im not getting younger,now i can proudly say that i can stand  by my two feet.Now that i am a 4th year student.I think my serious life begins when i finished my study.That time my life begins.